EVERYONE knows the importance of a confident short game and a new Australian operated venture called Golf University has come up with a compelling opportunity for average golfers.
Golf University is co-ordinating a series of innovative workshop/tournaments at some very desirable golf courses around the country, designed to have your short game sparkling.
Called “Short Game Mastery Workshops”, the events are designed to build greater consistency and confidence in your game, helping you with pin-point accuracy and control with your Chipping, Putting and Bunker Play.
The Short Game Mastery Workshop includes a 2 hour Short Game Mastery Class each day where you will learn from Australia’s top teaching professionals:
- The fundamental Chipping and Bunker Mastery Techniques
- How to choose the right clubs so you can judge and control your Chipping and Bunker distance
- How to vary your ball flights so you can apply them to different playing conditions on the golf course and so much more…
And for your Putting you will learn:
- How to read uphill, downhill and breaking greens more effectively
- How to putt with better speed and distance control so that you never 3-putt ever again!
After the Short Game Mastery Class each day, you’ll play 18 holes of Golf on some of Australia’s Finest Golf Courses / Resorts, including:
Joondalup Golf Resort, Perth, September 24-25, 2015
Royal Adelaide and The Grange, Adelaide, October 7-9, 2015
Kingston Heath, Victoria and Yarra Yarra Golf Clubs, Melbourne, October 21-23, 2015
Riverside Oaks Golf Resort, Sydney, November 22-23, 2015
Moonah Links Golf Resort, Melbourne, November 29-30, 2015
Barnbougle Dunes and Lost Farm, Tasmania, December 2-4, 2015
RACV Royal Pines Resort and Arundel Hills Country Club, Gold Coast, December 7-9, 2015
For more information CLICK HERE