APPRECIATING all the benefits of being a regular golfer is reward enough for many who love the game but there are also some great prizes available around the upcoming Golf Month this October.
Golf Month is all about increasing participation and growing golf nationally and to win basically you just have to be part of the push.
This year, as well as all the Golf Month activities staged right across Australia, there will be three main competitions associated with the event.
Two of those competitions will be giving away two incredible 2017 ISPS Handa Women’s Australian Open experiences in Adelaide, including flights, accommodation, clubhouse tickets and a place in the Pro-Am. One Adelaide prize will be given away to a club member who introduces a new member to their club and the other will be given away to a lucky Golf Month 2016 participant.
The other competition is a social media based campaign that will see passionate golfers given the opportunity to win one of four Cobra F6 King drivers.
The Women’s Australian Open experiences are exceptional prizes for any golf fans and include:
- A spot in the 2017 ISPS Handa Women’s Australian Open Pro-Am
- Two season Clubhouse tickets
- Two tickets to the official Gala Dinner
- Access to the Golf Australia Club for two people on all four days
- Access for two people to walk inside the ropes
- A round for two at the two other Women’s Australian Open championship courses – Kooyonga Golf Club and The Grange Golf Club
- The ultimate Penfolds experience
- Two tickets to the Adelaide Fringe Festival
- Flights, five nights’ accommodation and transfers for two people
What Drives You?
For passionate golfers who share what drives them to play golf on social media during Golf Month, there’s an opportunity to win one of four Cobra F6 King drivers.
For full details on Golf Month and the competitions outlined above visit Golf Month
What is Golf Month
- October is Golf Month.
- Throughout October, golf clubs and facilities around Australia will be conducting a wide variety of activities and offers to inspire people to play golf.
- Whether someone is new to the game, returning from a break or plays regularly, Golf Month offers something for everyone.
- Golf is a game for life that delivers a host of health, social and community benefits, and Golf Month is the perfect time to get involved.
- People of all ages and abilities are encouraged to participate in Golf Month this October and benefit from the fantastic range of offers and activities.
- Whether you are a keen golfer or just getting started, you’ll find great Golf Month activities happening in your local area at www.golfmonth.com.au.
Activities on offer
- Aside from having a casual hit, people can sample golf at ‘come and try’ days, ladies Swing Fit sessions, open and/or family days, MyGolf junior programs and member and guest days, to name just a few.
- Whether a person is keen to start playing or looking to enhance their existing skills, Golf Month is a great time for a lesson or clinic with a PGA professional.
- The diversity of golf activities on offer extends to new formats of the game, and we’re encouraging people to experience golf in innovative ways such as Speedgolf, FootGolf, Urban Golf, Disc Golf or even the Big Hole Golf.
For all details visit www.golfmonth.com.au