THE 2016 World Cup of Golf takes place at Kingston Heath Golf Club in November and orangisers have just released some very salubrious looking corporate and private hospitality options for those in the fortunate position of being able to take advantage.
The Jason Day-Adam Scott duo won the last World Cup in Australia and are likely to again be contenders in what is one of golf’s most historic global events.
The cup has been played 57 times in 25 countries and will carry an $8 million (US) purse with the first-place team splitting $2.56 million.
Tournament organizers are urging companies and interested persons to secure their place soon.
“The World Cup of Golf will have something for everyone. Whether you are in the corporate industry looking for a white glove experience to entertain clients or create new business, a massive golf fan hoping to witness, up close, the very best players in the world in a rare team competition, or a casual fan looking for a top-level event with a lively social atmosphere, this is the event for you,” said Robyn Cooper, Tournament Manager of the World Cup of Golf.
The available corporate hospitality packages include a number of added benefits, including highly sought-after invitations to the exclusive World Cup of Golf celebration, the event’s Pro-Am, and spectator experiences. As well as the top-drawer networking and entertainment opportunities for purchasers and their guests.
Available options include:
- The Premier Suite: A top-tier private facility that will deliver the ultimate in guest hosting and entertaining. Perfectly positioned overlooking the 18th green, The Premier Suite will be the ticket to have at the World Cup of Golf, providing guests with a first-class experience to remember.
- The International Suite: A more intimate experience for a smaller number of guests, also located on the 18th green, this hosting opportunity invites guests to experience the World Cup of Golf with a vantage point with elevated views and a central location.
- The Federation Club: A shared premium hospitality suite that stretches along the 18th fairway, the Federation Club is ideally positioned to take advantage of the teams playing their final hole each day, and is only a short walk to key spectator areas at The Heath. The atmosphere in the Federation Club will be electric and will include an open bar, gourmet lunch buffet, flat-screen television and online scoring terminals to follow all of the action.
- Exhibitor Space within the Tournament Village: For companies looking for fan-facing activation to showcase their products onsite, opportunities are available to purchase exhibitor space within the World Cup of Golf’s Fan Interactive area of the public village.
- For further information on options available, visit http://www.pgatour.com/tournaments/world-cup-of-golf/hospitality.html