ORGANISERS of the 2017 Australian Veteran Golfers Union National Championship on the Gold Coast are putting together one hell of a tournament and we’re predicting it is going to be a sell out.
With some of Australia’s top resort courses on offer, heaps of prizes, an added emphasis on off course socialising and entertainment, and many other innovations, the October event is sure to be one of the best ever editions of this prestigious annual tournament.
Despite the obvious allure of one of the country’s premier holiday regions, Tournament Director Ron Armstrong and his team want to get the ball rolling as soon as possible and are offering incentives for those registering their interest and/or booking early.
Win 1 of 5 Entries to 2017 AVGU National Championship
For a start, just to sign up to register interest and receive event updates via email there is a chance to win 1 of 5 tournament entries.
You need to do that by November 15 by clicking on the link below and filling in your details.Win Free Entry to 2017 AVGU National Championship
Book by December 10 for bonuses and discounts
Book the tournament by December 10 to receive a $50 entry discount plus a $50 Broadbeach Restaurant Voucher. You can secure your place for as little as $100.
THE PACKAGE – $495 (if booked by December 10, $545 afterwards)
Men – National championship rounds at The Glades, Palm Meadows and Royal Pines
Ladies – Competition rounds at The Glades, Palm Meadows and Royal Pines
- Medley 4BBB stableford at Parkwood International or Emerald Lakes
- Total prize pool exceeds $25,000 in golf and lucky draw prizes. Chance to win $50,000 in hole in one prizes.
- Motorised carts included at all courses
- Golf club valet service (your clubs transported from course to course)
- Complimentary range balls at all venues on day of play
- Welcome reception at RACV Royal Pines, including drink voucher
- Entry to nightly 19th Hole function venue
- Entry into lucky envelope draws conducted throughout the week
- Stylish tournament polo shirt
- Gala Presentation Dinner at RACV Royal Pines featuring a 3 course dinner, beverages and top class entertainment
The Non-Playing Partner Package is $180
We’ll have more details and stories on the 2017 championship soon. There’s also lots of information available on the event website here